Mastering formal English will take you a long way in life. Here are some of the numerous benefits it’ll bring you.
- Create wonderful first impressions: Whether it’s an interview, a first day at a new job or meeting your in-laws, formal language skills will surely impress the English-speakers you meet.
- Become more confident, diplomatic and persuasive: When you know how to speak politely but firmly, you’ll become more comfortable with yourself as an English speaker and will fit in naturally in many situations.
- Make valuable connections in networking events: Formal English makes it easier for you to approach other people and communicate clearly in professional settings.
- Automatically improve your writing skills: Work emails, cover letters, reports or essays all require formal English skills. If you master formal English your writing skills will automatically be better and more versatile.
- Deliver better talks and presentations: You won’t ever be nervous before a conference and people will actually be interested in hearing what you have to say!