No one can ignore English language today and its importance in the modern world. Everyone prefers to learn it at the earliest because in the present official or unofficial world, it is a must for proper communication. It is understood by many people around the world, since it is the most spoken language. It is essential in our education. The English Language helps us to communicate with nearly all the people around the world, even through the internet.
Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or for finding work abroad. It's also the language of international communication, the media and the internet, so learning English is important for socialising and entertainment as well as work! Following are some examples of the importance of English language:-
- Most movies are in English.
- It’s the most commonly spoken language in the world.
- It’s the language of international business.
- It’s easy to learn.
- It helps you understand other languages.
- You can say things in a hundred different ways.
- It can be used around the world.
- It’s really flexible.
- It’s the language of the internet.
- It continues to change.
So now you know why has English gained this level of importance worldwide!