You should choose an operational CRM if…
- You spend too much time trying to keep contact information organized
- You need a clear view of each customer’s activity and profile
- You want to use lead scoring and win probability, but don’t know where to start
- You manually assign each task and lead to your sales team
- You want to scale your email marketing efforts and grow your database
If you want to save time on sales and marketing and keep everything in one place, consider an operational CRM.