Skip to main content
Jahnvi Singh Parihar
Communication Skills, Educational Technology & Operations Expert
Asked a question last year

When appearing in a marketing job interiew, how to answer '' Why do you want to get into marketing?''

Where am I?

In Safejob Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Jahnvi Singh Parihar
Communication Skills, Educational Technology & Operations Expert

This is a very open-ended question that you can use to tell a story about how you became 12passionate about a career in marketing. You can talk about something you learned in school, a previous job you had, or even something that inspired you in day-to-day life:

“I have always had a strong creative side and an interest in visual arts. I started my own business while in school creating simple websites and promotional materials for local businesses. I think that experience combined with my education really solidified marketing as my career of choice, and I’m really excited to be interviewing for this opportunity.'' Be prepared for this question beforehand because it is highly expected in any intervew related to the marketing sector and if you are able to answer it readily then you can higher your chances of getting selected.

Because in Marketing there is great scope and right now marketing is done in many types digital marketing, offline marketing to increase the sales 

In marketing creativity required