Interviews are the most pressurized conversations of all, because your answers, tone, selection of words, confidence etc. will ensure your selection & in case you go wrong anywhere you'll have a regret of lifetime to have missed the opportunity due to your silly mistake. To leave no regrets in your heart & probably no tension in your mind, here are some suggestions to improve your performance in your interview:-
- Do not do anything without permission, like when you enter the hall take permission first then enter & etc.
- Always show respect and honour for the ones who are taking your interview, because they all sit their to examine your personality and knowledge.
- Have warmth in your tone, & in any case do not get aggressive.
- If you don't know the answer of something, just say SORRY and move ahead.
- Never beat around the bush, get straight to the point because it will weaken your impression & get you some negative points.
These are some tips that might help you enhance your performance & get you good results!!