Striving to imbibe any of the below is skills is soft skills development.
- Communication – oral speaking capability, written, presenting, listening, clear speech & writing.
- Courtesy – manners, etiquette, business etiquette, gracious, says please and thank you, respectful.
- Flexibility – adaptability, willing to change, lifelong learner, accepts new things, adjusts, teachable.
- Integrity – honest, ethical, high morals, has personal values, does what’s right.
- Interpersonal skills – nice, personable, sense of humor, friendly, nurturing, empathetic, has self-control, patient, sociability, warmth, social skills.
- Positive attitude – optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging, happy, confident.
- Professionalism – businesslike, well-dressed, appearance, poised.
- Responsibility – accountable, reliable, gets the job done, resourceful, self-disciplined, wants to do well, conscientious, common sense.
- Teamwork – cooperative, gets along with others, agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Work ethic – hard working, willing to work, loyal, initiative, self-motivated, on time, good attendance.
If you are looking to develop you soft skills and alot more,do check the below info:
Eat My News - Youth Leadership Conference
This conference will helps in forming deep connections, garner knowledge and skills, help in career building, networking, personal introspection parcelled with the access to lifelong community membership. You can treat it like a weekend escape with new people and take back lots more.
The discussion for 2 days(Jan 18–20 (2020) Delhi - NRC) will be around intriguing subjects which are germane for personal/intellectual growth as well career progression like Leadership, Industry 4.0, Emotional Intelligence, Communication Skills and a lot more. Please go through the below link for further information.