The Customer operations manager will work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers. The position also requires a strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Developing marketing techniques to drive new clientage.
- Maximizing customer lifetime value strategies.
- Suggesting new methods to meet customers’ needs.
- Analyzing marketing metrics (conversion rates, web analytics, etc.)
- Assisting with promotional events to attract leads.
- Numerous miscellaneous functions to maintain and enhance the company’s reputation in the eyes of clientage.