E-books are nothing is a book published in electronic format. Several still prefer printed books over digital books probably for the feeling of holding a book, or savouring the aroma of a new book as many book lovers are often heard of…let’s look at some advantages of e-books
- They are handy and accessible everywhere- you can download an e-book and read it some time later. Also it is convenient as you can have a sneak whenever and wherever you feel like. You can always have downloaded versions for yourself if you don’t have an internet connection
- Saves space, time and money- A single device can have a lot of e-books and hence it definitely saves a lot of space. It saves you from the hustle of searching in bookstores, waiting for delivery before finally owning your copy. Several e-books apps provide books for free. So you don’t necessarily need to buy a book to read it.
- You can share your e-books- You can share the eBook contents with multiple users. The social feature on the ebook allows sharing and liking of content, which is not possible with printed book. You could probably exchange printed books, making it possible for only one person to read a book at a time.
- 3- D visuals With the help of technology e-books these days are equipped with 3 dimensional visuals which makes it more engaging and helps in longer retention. The user only has to point the device at the image or text, and an enhanced version of the image will be displayed on their screen.
- Read aloud feature- Some e-books have the feature of reading aloud helping you to listen to audiobooks whenever you are doing some other chores. You can also go for some apps for the same if you are not much into reading