Skip to main content
debakshi gupta
CRM and English Skills expert
Asked a question 10 months ago

What are some apps to help me with my English writing skills?

Where am I?

In Safejob Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

debakshi gupta
CRM and English Skills expert

Written text should have correct punctuation, flawless grammar, and accurate spelling. Your audience can form an opinion about you based on your content as well as the presentation. So, errors in your written message can lead to a negative impression which is not good whether you are in college or doing business. Hence here are some apps which could improve your content and help you with the same.

1. Grammarly

2. 750 words

3. Hemmingway

4.Graph words

5. Daily page

6. Popplet

Jahnvi Singh Parihar
Communication Skills, Educational Technology & Operations Expert

English is a language which is accepted globally for different types of purposes. For a student to pursue his education abroad, it is vital that he is fluent in English so that he is able to communicate properly. In almost all countries across the globe, English is considered as a coveted language and an important medium of communication. Not only universities and education but English is considered important in every facet of life from business to trading. If one wants to earn well and wants a bright future for himself, he should be able to communicate in English effectively. Therefore, English communication skills must be acquired by every student dreaming to study in a foreign university and working there.

Some apps to help you with English writing skills are as follows:-

• Popplet
  • Evernote
  • Lists for Writers
  • Dragon Dictation
  • Grammarly
  • Hemmingway
  • Grammar girl's app
  • Vocabology

These apps might help you get through your writing and other language problems.