- Visa card is a payment network company which transfers the fund electronically all over the Globe.
- It is the first multinational financial service provider company in California, the USA in 1958.
- It also provides many financial services like a credit card, debit card and prepaid card to clients.
- It collaborates with the financial institutions like banks to cater the services under their company name.
- The interest charges, transaction fees are decided by the bank or financial institutions, not by the network company.
- The payment technology network charges some percentage to the issuing company. And this is the source of income for them.
- The master card company is located in New York, USA since 1966.
- This company is earlier known as Inter-bank or Master charge.
- It is a multinational payment technology network company which provides financial services to the customers.
- It is processing payment company.
- It also provides the services like a debit card, prepaid card, charge card, under their company name.
- The company doesn't directly interact with the customers, it collaborates with the banks and financial institutions to serve the benefits.