Skip to main content
Baba Bole
Asked a question last year

Quarantine doesn't need to be boring! I am having fun sharing gyaan! How are you spending your time in quarantine?

Where am I?

In Safejob Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Shubham Talwar
e- commerce and service sector Expert

Yes Quarantine doesn't need to be boring. Everyone utilise there time by doing online certification Courses and also join the courses by safeeducate master courses. This will help us to built up the resume and enhanced the individual skills in this precious time.  

Not a boring quarantine I have learn online banking online programs related daily uses and spend time with parents and family....

28 days

This answer won 50 Points

Learning the subjective topics which is providing by the safejob educational coaching

I m spending time with learning with google chat with friends & family...reading books...

Jahnvi Singh Parihar
Communication Skills, Educational Technology & Operations Expert

Being with family has made this quarantine way better and easier to spend. Considering the quarantine, its passing pretty well  & I am utilising my time well. It is all about reading, writing, helping in the daily chores, learning different & new things and also playing various games like badminton, chess, ludo, cards etc.