Skip to main content
Yash Joshi
Human Resource (HR) and Corporate Admin Expert
Asked a question 2 years ago

If you have resigned, can HR force you to relieve within one day?

Where am I?

In Safejob Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Yash Joshi
Human Resource (HR) and Corporate Admin Expert

No, you cannot force the HR in any way. Because if you do so, he could make sure that you work for the whole notice period or can ask you to pay the amount of the contract signed when you have joined the company.

One thing a person needs to understand and that is, if you want to resign and leave the company immediately, then either you have to convince the HR with valid reasons or you should be prepared to pay the cost.

The HR takes the onus of whether to leave you , when to leave you.

So if you are willing to pay the cost to the company for the notice period, fair enough, but never force HR as he can make sure that the report he prepares for the associate will not be good for the professional career and can leave a bad impression on the subsequent employers.

So keep to professional communication as strong as possible. That will help better than other things.

I hope it helps 😊.