Skip to main content
Yash Joshi
Human Resource (HR) and Corporate Admin Expert
Asked a question 9 months ago

I want to start a data entry company. From where I can get data entry projects?

Where am I?

In Safejob Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Yash Joshi
Human Resource (HR) and Corporate Admin Expert

if you are looking to start own data entry company then you are at the right place , We Universal Infowiz - are a consortium of expert financial consultants serving clients all over the world. We provide our clients with useful information and advice they need to make sound decisions to meet their financial goals. Whether it’s managing client’s investments or creating a comprehensive financial plan for them and their family, our certified financial planners are dedicated to providing exceptional service.

That’s why, over the years, we’ve been able to build a reputation as one of the best independent financial consultants. We understand the importance of putting clients on the right path for financial success and we stand ready to work with them in all areas of financial planning.

Why work with us

• If you don’t like something, change it.
  • The change will not come if we wait for some other card or some other time.
  • Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life.
  • The change will not come if we wait for some other.
  • think of it, the dream of it, live on that idea.

Getting a data entry project is not a big deal hence many big corporate, institution and govt. organization often look for such companies or people who can handle their data entry requirement.