First impression of the interviewer is by your body language and attire. Before listening from you the interviewer may have judged you from you attire . You need to dress well for a job interview. Here are some guidelines for you that can help you to dress well to your next job interview.
• For men :-
1) You should dress in a manner that it is professionally appropriate for the position you are applying.
2) You can wear a suit to interview. Suit means a matching jacket and pants, dress shirt, tie, coordinating socks and dress shoes.
3) Typically dark color suit with light colored shirt is best option.
4) You should wear the suit that is comfortable and you fit in it.
5) You shouldn’t wear loud colors and flashing tie.
6) Clothes should be neat ,clean and ironed.
7) Make sure breath is clean and fresh. Brush your teeth before you leave your house.
8) Your hair must be combed neatly and clean.
• For women:-
1) You should wear a suit with skirt or pant.
2) Suit should be comfortable and you should fit in it. You should be comfortable in them to give your best interview.
3) Suit should be simple and dark in color anything colorful short or sheer is inappropriate.
4) Wear knee length skirts, they are professionally appropriate.
5) Where a conservative blouse with your skirt avoid bright colors, any print, lacy or cut.
6) Your makeup and nail paint should be flattering and neutral.
7) Keep your jewelry and hair accessories minimal .
8) Your shoe should be conservative and low heeled.
9) Breath must be clean and fresh and your hair should be styled professionally.