A resume is a document used and created by a person to present their background, skills, and accomplishments. Resumes can be used for a variety of reasons, but most often they are used to secure new employment. A typical resume contains a "summary" of relevant job experience and education. The resume is usually one of the first items, along with a cover letter and sometimes an application for employment, which a employee regarding the job seeker and is typically used to screen applicants, often followed by interview.
Landing and interview is a race against the clock- dozens of job seekers candidate have already written the resume for “your dream job”. You need to make your resume to look more better than their resume to get that job. You can follow this simple step to build your resume :-
1. Choose the right format for resume. You can take help of internet.
2. Write all your contact information and personal details.
3. Start with the objective of resume in heading statement form.
4. Then list your relevant work and experience and key achievements.
5. Write about your education correctly.
6. Mention your skills that fit the job requirement.
7. Include some important additional important resume section.
8. Complement your resume with a cover letter.
9. Proofread, save and email your resume in right way.