Procrastination is not just a word with mere meaning but it is now turning into a disease as 1 out of every 3 humans is affected with it today. And self-evaluation is the only treatment to it, as when you do not realise it yourself, nothing can change you. What you are actually losing is time and gaining nothing in return and that’s your real defeat. Considering todays competition, resisting doing things in time and by delaying them you can take yourself really back in time, and then you start lagging.
Some ways to deal with procrastination are:-
- Make daily time tables as per the need of the day one night before itself, and try to strictly abide by it.
- Have proper sleep of 7-8 hours and do not sleep more than that, else you’ll feel sleepy whole day and that counts to be the root cause of procrastination.
- Whenever you work, maintain a proper posture and do not lean or get into a very comfortable space.
- Set small daily goals, and work accordingly to complete them.
- Set treats on completing the tasks, as it will make you feel more dedicated towards your work.
And these ways will hopefully help you to feel active and get going.