A Teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans. He/ She should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, an ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Engage each student by interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure the classroom is clean and orderly.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document student's progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
On fulfilling following reponsibilities a teacher ensures that the student is active in the class and hence takes care for the student's bright future!!