Learning may be defined as knowledge acquires through study, experience or being taught. As students eagerly embrace technology, educators come up with new ways to introduce technology into studies to make learning engaging and fun and deepen their understanding of important concepts. Learning techniques have drastically changed over the years, hopefully for the better. Students can now opt for
- 1 to 1 learning-one device per student in the classroom with the goal of making learning more individualized and to extend academics beyond 4 walled classroom.
- Asynchronous learning- a method the student and the teacher to work from their own comfortable space. They always need not assemble in a classroom .
- Adaptive learning- A software that adapts its contents and pacing to the current knowledge level and skill of the user. Hence it allows each and every student to grasp at their own pace,.
- Blended learning- digital tools are used to supplement a face-2-face classroom such that it combines online and on-site learning. It enables the teacher and the students to search for topics effectively.
- Informal learning- learning that takes place outside a dedicated learning environment and is delivered in flexible and informal ways often focused on activities and interests of students.